Church of the Vladimir Icon of the Mother of God

Date of construction: Rebuilt from the railway club-house in 1998 – 2001

Date of consecration: 11 August 2001 by Metropolitan Cornelius of Tallinn and all Estonia

Small side-altar: In the name of the Saint Priest and Martyr Isidore of Tartu






Address: Tehnika 7, 68205 Valga
Web site:


Churches Map


Estonian Orthodox Church of Moscow Patriarchate
Pikk 64-4, 10133 Tallinn, ESTONIA

Phone: +372 641 1301
Fax: +372 641 1302

Scroll to top