Church of the Holy Trinity

Date of construction: Church was opened in school-house in 1910

Date of consecration: 1 May 2004 by Metropolitan Cornelius of Tallinn and all Estonia






Address: Aia 2b, 72212 Türi, Järvamaa
Web site:


Churches Map


Estonian Orthodox Church of Moscow Patriarchate
Pikk 64-4, 10133 Tallinn, ESTONIA

Phone: +372 641 1301
Fax: +372 641 1302

Scroll to top